Airport Terms and Conditions 2023
Terms and Conditions for Airport Journeys with Price First Taxis Ltd
When placing a booking with Price First Taxis Ltd, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- Price First Taxis Ltd is a booking agent for licensed drivers who have passed council checks which include vehicle and personal checks. All drivers are not affiliated with Price First Taxis Ltd and are contracted on a job-by-job basis. All drivers have appropriate insurances and public liability cover.
- Payment for all journeys must be made in full 7 days before the booking is due. Price First Taxis will attempt to contact you leading up to your payment date, if payment or no contact has been successful, Price First Taxis reserves the right to cancel your bookings. For bookings made less than 7 days before the travel date, payment must be made at the time of booking.
- If you cancel your booking between 24-48 hours before the scheduled pick-up time, a cancellation fee of 25% of the total booking cost will be charged. If you cancel between 24-4 hours before the scheduled pick-up time, a cancellation fee of 50% of the total cost of the booking will be charged. If you cancel less than 4 hours before the scheduled pick-up time, a cancellation fee of 100% of the cost of the booking will be charged. However, if you cancel with more than 48 hours notice of the booking time/date, the cost of the booking will be fully refunded.
- All customers are advised to leave enough travel time to ensure they arrive at their destination on time. If the customer fails to leave enough travel time, Price First Taxis Ltd is not liable for any missed flights or connections.
- There are no additional fees to pay unless waiting time is applied. Waiting time is charged at a rate of 30p per minute and will begin 15 minutes after the agreed booking time.
- A soilage fee of £50 will be charged if a vehicle is soiled to the extent that the driver is unable to pick up any other passengers. The fee covers the time and money required to clean the vehicle.
- While every effort will be made to get you to your destination on time, Price First Taxis Ltd cannot control the weather, traffic, and any other events that are outside the control of the company.
- Price First Taxis Ltd reserves the right to cancel any booking at any time and for any reason. In the event of a cancellation by Price First Taxis Ltd, a full refund will be provided to the customer.
- Price First Taxis Ltd reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. Any changes will be notified to the customer in advance.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English law and any disputes arising from them shall be resolved in accordance with English law.